A STOLEN FATE - FINAL COVER AND PRERELEASE INFO - BOOK NEWS

A STOLEN FATE

My debut full length novel, A STOLEN FATE, will be released on the 6th of October in paperback and ebook. The novel will be available to pre-order on Amazon in both formats in mid September.

A unique dark urban fantasy story with elements of comics, horror movies, anime and more, the book has been a part of my life in one form or another since 1998, and now I am finally ready to get that story out there and into your eyes.

These are characters and events which have helped to shape me as a person and a writer, and after so many years I have finally been able to create the definitive version of the original story and I want to share it with you.

Writing this version of the book has been a fascinating, frustrating and humbling experience. I hope that you enjoy the story when it finally sees release. It's strange to think that the tale I've kept secret for my entire adult life will now start to be told properly.

BOOK NEWS

Once A STOLEN FATE is out, several of my previous books will see an overhaul and redesign, as well as a move to a new publishing platform for many of them.

Depending on the reception to A Stolen Fate, a number of other projects will be completed to follow it, the first being the third book in the OTHERSIDE trilogy of novellas, a new collection of short pieces and maybe even the sequel to A Stolen Fate, which is already 2/3 complete.

Beyond those, other non-fiction titles are being considered, continuing my journey through the worlds of pop culture which made me grow up with a head full of weird stuff, monsters spaceships and spandex.

These would include sequels to both BAGGED AND BOARDED: LIFE ON PLANET GEEK and my most recent (and surprisingly popular) VHS ATE MY BRAIN.

There are big life changes going on too, but I'm sure you'll hear about those soon as well.

Comments